Local Punks

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sound Refraction

 Oh, I get it.  you were Antidote for Irony.  I actually had downloaded one of your other songs earlier this year and put it on a comp. cd to listen to while I was driving to work.  I remember playing it for the guys in the band and telling them how great it was.  I don't remember the name of the song, but it went something like, "I don't care something something, I ain't gonna something something..."  Anyway, it was very catchy and the recording was great.  Great guitar work. Very talented dudes.  What ever happened to that cd?  I'm gonna have to go looking for it now.

Hey....We've been together about 2.5 yrs. All the venues in Austin are awesome but 3 of our favorites are Emo's, Red Eyed Fly and Red 7 (and of course Stubb's so I guess that's 4). All the venues we have played have been fair with their pay. We've been paid according to the number of people that we bring to the venue or by guarantee. This makes it difficult to say who has paid us the most because they are different methods to the payment. I hope this helps. Please keep an eye out for our new album that is due out at the beginning of the year.
Thanks,
Jacob T.
Sound Refration
www.myspace.com/soundrefraction
www.facebook.com/soundrefractionband
www.reverbnation.com/soundrefraction
www.twitter.com/soundrefraction

No comments:

Post a Comment