Local Punks

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jesto Screen Printing





Yesterday I stopped by to check out Ernesto's t-shirt printing factory.  Pretty cool setup.  He was printing shirts for a team called the Butterballs.  I couldn't stay to see the finished product, but it I have to say, it is a clean operation.  He and his partner, Jesse,  have this down to a science.  If you don't know where to go for a good deal on band shirts, talk to them and see what they can do.

I'm about to put in an order for about 50 Scary Mondeos shirts once our bassist, Matt (mathiasairbrushing.com) is done with the designs.  Yes, I like to surround myself with the best.  It makes me look cool. 

Back to Jesto, they are a green company that uses only Eco-friendly stuff, so you can feel good about your shirts not causing any pollutants. 



  
If you want 10% off, tell them that you're in a band.  We are all in this to make the scene a  little bit better.
Here is their link:  Jestoprints.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment