Local Punks

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rational Thought Neglect: Hire them!

 I've found that if you use words like "hire", it adds a sense of obligation to compensate from some places.  You could say something like, " I heard that you're looking to hire a band for your party, and we're available."  Wow, I just forked up a dollar to myself as I typed that.  It makes some people feel professional to be talked to like that and that's what you want.  Inflate their egos a little.  Anyway, don't feel too bad, you've already played at 2 venues that most bands haven't.  Check out what they said:

Rational thought neglect.
Austins all teen crossover thrash/hardcore punk band

1. We've been together for about a year now (excluding our
Short fued in the summer).

2. Red 7, Emos, Stubbs BBQ

3. We never get paid. Just battle of the bands stints and free shows. Book us!

-Johnny Koresh (frontman)

No comments:

Post a Comment