Local Punks

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Show!

The first Punk night went pretty well.  We had Everyday Destruction, Violent Night, and Jane Doe Eyes on stage.  I broadcast the entire show on Ustream and recorded the last set.  Next time, I'll record the entire show.  I was a little hesitant to hit the record button because I wasn't sure if it was going to affect the stream.  It might have, but the video turned out okay. 

I wrote up some punk rock trivia while I was working on the POS system at a Dunkin Donuts.  Angie from The Beat Dolls stepped up as Quiz Master.  It was fun and we gave out some Monday Night Punk Rock t-shirts to the most knowledgeable punks.  Oh yeah, Dunkin Donuts hooked us up with free donuts for the show!  Next Monday will be just as much fun and we'll have more stuff to give away so brush up on your trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment